Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Winner! Winner!

Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.
- Sai Baba

Well I don't know about you, but I had a fabulous time all week long blog hopping  on the St Patrick's Day Blog Hop Party!  I want to thank Michelle over at Quilting Gallery for hosting another fantastic Blog Hop Party.

I know what you're waiting to hear.........and I'm waiting to tell you..........LOL........no, silly, I'm not going to wait another minute to tell you that the lucky winner of my Blog Hop Giveaway is none other than the famous number 82!!!


See..........Mr. Random said so!

So if the lucky # 82 will step forward and claim her prize I will be most happy to mail it out to her on Monday!

No, I'm not going to make you go back to the Giveaway page and look up #82.........I'll show her to you right now.........it is the one, the only, Cassandra, who said, (and I quote)



Congratulations Cassandra!  I have already sent you an email and I am waiting to hear from you.

You know I'm not going to let you get away before I remind you about the cool Novelty and Solids Layer Cake Swap that my sis and I are hosting over at Hilachas:


There are still a few slots open.  Remember that signups will end next Wednesday, March 28th or whenever all slots are filled (whichever comes first).  There are already some cool fabrics posted on the 
page...hop over and see if any of them are "calling" you!

Ok I am going to end here because it is time to catch some zzzzzzzz's.................worked graveyard last night so



2 comments:

Gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway and congratulations to Cassandra!!

Cherie said...

Congratulations to the winner!! Can't wait to hear how the swap goes! =D