Translate

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shifting into High Gear.......

You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Two more projects done for Christmas.....I guess it's true what my Sister says, that I am at my best under pressure.....lol....I will be getting my Christmas company on Saturday and my sewing room will become a guest room so I have to get what I'm going to get done within the next 3 days!

Here are a couple of golf towels I made for my Bro..........he got his first hole-in-one this year during tournament play!  Yay Big Al!



 Today I hope I can get some more hanging kitchen towels made....and I still have to wrap presents!   Onward!



 

5 comments:

Marla's Crafts said...

I know what you mean. I finished three gifts this morning and still have to finish machine quilting my mothers shower curtain. My grand daughter Lauren came today to make cookies. We made gingermen cookies. She got three cookie cutters last Christmas that had missing parts. One with no head, one no arm and one no leg. She had fun decorating them. We also made nine dozen peanut butter balls and some almond bark. We are also getting a blizzard and I just came in from shoveling. It is some deep. It is starting to feel a lot like Christmas. Merry Christmas from Hopewell Cape NB.Canada

Missy Shay said...

I planned ahead for once and made sure I finished the 2 quilts that were Christmas presents before I moved, and everybody else got bought gifts this year. I tried to buy local when I could (small town) but that was not always possible.

Helen said...

Love the towels ! Thank goodness I finished my last wrapping of presents this morning and can now sit back and relax everything else is done and xmas lunch is at my sons house his year. Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy new year . :-)

Maria said...

The towels are great gifts.. Pleased to have done all my Christmas sewing done last week.
Merry Christmas, Hugz Maria

Needled Mom said...

I love those towels. Where did you get the designs? I have a few golfers around here.

I think I work best under pressure too. You don't have much longer if company arrives on Saturday ;-)